Badaling Great Wall and Ming Tombs Bus Tour from US$20
Tour Type:vehicle, guide, lunch, entrance tickets
Your dream vacation is only an email or a call away. Do not hesitate to come and join us an exciting day tour. We can tailor a tour for you to fit to your time and schedule and what you want to see. Pick Jacks tour,taste the essence of Beijing,you will have an un forgettable memory of Beijing during the short journey!
Mobile Hotline (24 hours): +86 15611556188 E-Mail:Service@beijing-privatetour.com
1. Pick-up from your hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am, and then drive to Ming Tombs(50 miles away from downtown about one hour driving). You will visit Changling, the head and the largest tomb of Ming Tombs, where Emperor Yongle (the first emperor in Beijing) and his Empress Xu were buried. The sightseeing on the Ming Tombs takes about 1 hour.
2. The visit to Ming Tombs finishes at about 10:45. Before having lunch (11:30 am), you will have 45 minutes for a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures.
3. Having traditional Chinese lunch. After lunch, driving to the Badaling Great Wall. The hike on Badaling Great Walltakes 2 hours. Cable car is available and optional.
4. On the way to your hotels, we also arrange a short exterior visit to "the Birds Nest, water cube"---the main Olympic Stadium now being built for the 2008 Olympic Games.
5. After that, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional Silk arts. After the tour, transferred back to your hotels.
Round trip transfer to your hotel
Air-conditioned Private Car
Professional English-speaking tour guide
Gratuities, Tips to Guide and Driver
Customer Service Center
- Travel booking center email:
Watch the show
- Senthil kumar
I would like to extend my thanks to Mr Jack for his personalized service. The kind welcome, timing and courtesy extended by Mr Jack was way behind my expectations. I also lucky to have his assistance Ms Summer together with us for whole 2 days trip.
- Howard M
Excellent tours at great prices. Our guide Jenny couldn't have been better. Spending time with her was the best possible way to see the sights in Beijing. At just slightly more than the cost of a large group tour the individual tour is really the only way to go in busy overcrowded Beijing!